Andrea Auvermann Hills is a proud Dallas native. Andrea attended the Greenhill School and Albuquerque Academy and later graduated from Texas A & M University with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
Andrea's business career has been unique and varied, and she comes to Virginia Cook, Realtors with vast experience spanning over three decades across the real estate spectrum: private to corporate, corporate to government, residential to commercial, sports, entertainment and healthcare. Andrea's work in civil engineering, project management, owner's representation, and entitlement allowed her to develop the negotiation skills, drive, and perseverance required to achieve the vision of each client. With a life-long interest in real estate and architecture, Andrea has led many successful real estate development teams and projects including, but not limited to the Texas Star Golf Course Conference Centre and The Parks at Texas Star for the City of Euless, Brinker International restaurants in multiple states, remodels and new builds for Movie Tavern and iT'Z in multiple states, utility relocations for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit train system, and the 44,000+ square foot Hatcher Station Health Center for the Parkland Hospital System in South Dallas.
Active in residential and commercial sales and leasing, Andrea has established numerous relationships with developers, property managers, government authorities, and commercial brokers and agents, all of which have proved to be quite valuable to her clients. Andrea also brings impressive credentials.
- Graduate, Realtor® Institute (GRI), National Association of Realtors
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), National Association of Realtors
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), National Association of Realtors
- Participating real estate professional, Texas Veterans Land Board (VLB)
- Advanced Historical House Specialist (AHHS), Preservation Dallas
- Leading RE Marketing Specialist (LMS), Leading RE Institute
- Leading RE Sales Specialist (LSS), Leading RE Institute
- Leading RE Relocation Specialist (LRS), Leading RE Institute
- Leading RE Service Expert (LSE) certification, Leading RE Institute
- Professional Engineering license, Texas Board of Professional Engineers, 1988-2005
Community involvement is an extremely important element in Andrea's life. She is the 2019 and 2020 Treasurer for her church's chapter of United Methodist Women and the 2019 Vice-President/President Elect of the Friends of the Dallas Municipal Archives. Andrea is a member of the Dallas Genealogical Society, Preservation Dallas, and the Dallas Goethe Center, as well as an active volunteer in a number outreach areas in the community and her church.