Andrea James & Marilyn Richards ...
A Family Team Focused on Your Family's Needs.
The meticulous attention to detail of an Oil and Gas Landman; the energy of a former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader; the creativity of an artist; and up-to-date knowledge of the local real estate market!
It's a fun and fascinating combination of skills and experience that Andrea James brings to her work as a Realtor. Add the experience of her mother and business partner, Marilyn Richards, and you've got a winning combination for your next move. This dynamic family team not only brings the ability to deliver successful results, but they have the strong work ethic and inspiration of their own family bonds to ensure your real estate transaction is a happy and smooth experience for everyone involved:
Exceptional real estate, business and technology experience
- A trained Realtor with up-to-the-moment market knowledge.
- 12-year background as an Oil and Gas Landman.
- Valuable experience in title abstracting, oil and gas lease acquisitions, negotiations/communication with landowners; and executing legal documents in multiple counties in Texas, New Mexico, Kansas and West Virginia.
- Creative talents and love of art with particular skill in photographing/staging homes for sale.
- Double the service and accountability through a partnership with mother and top performing Realtor, Marilyn Richards.
Detailed knowledge of the Dallas area market
- Based in Dallas and offering the unique perspective of a long-time resident who has lived and worked in this premier City.
- An understanding of each neighborhood, its amenities and attractions.
- The research capabilities to connect you with the right home, in the right community.
Community and industry connectivity
- Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader: 2005-2007
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader All-Star, 2007-2012
- Member: Host Committee for Summer Colors, benefitting Texas Scottish Rite Hospital
- Participant: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Christmas Visits to Children's Hospital
- Member, Greater MetroTex, Texas and National Association of Realtors.
- Involved wife of 7 years, mother to precious 1-year-old daughter, Bliss...who motivates and inspires Andrea's success as a Realtor!
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Arts Degree, Photocommunications