The Ideal Match for Individual Taste
Create stand-out listings. THAT is the focus of Angela Downes' 21+ year career as a REALTOR for clients seeking to buy or sell high-end properties. She loves to personify homes, creating characters that tell their story, assigning song lyrics to properties based on the vibe and feel. In today's marketing-saturated world, Angela knows that creativity is required for success. She connects each client to distinct and unique spaces by identifying the ideal match for their personal style and taste.
From marketing home lots surrounding polo fields to managing the sale of a brand-new 49-home development, and listing estates from Texas to Maine, Angela brings in-depth expertise to successfully sell many property types. With a focus on luxury real estate, Angela has pioneered what it means to be a REALTOR in today's marketing-heavy world and delivers creative strategies to genuinely capture buyer attention including mini-films, events, and advertisements across unique channels. She leverages her membership in the Dallas Builders' Association, the Luxury Marketing Council and the Institute for Luxury Home Marketers to create relationships that benefit her clients.
Angela's resources include:
In-depth knowledge of the diverse neighborhoods and lifestyles available in North Texas
- A native Dallasite and graduate of Ursuline Academy, Angela grew up in Dallas and is dedicated to helping others find and enjoy the right home, in the right community.
Specialized expertise as a member of the Luxury Marketing Council
- The council is composed of select top-management and leading marketers from major purveyors of luxury goods and services who target affluent customers throughout the U.S. and internationally.
A passion to provide knowledge to the real estate consumer
- Angela is a published author of four buyer information reports, distributed via her 800 phone number, fax, mail and email.
Extensive business and real estate affiliations
- Member, MetroTex, Texas and National Association of Realtors
- Member, Multiple Listing Service
- Member, Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee
- Past Board Member, Preservation Dallas
- Graduate, Leadership MetroTex
- Historic House Specialist
- (Enthusiastic and) Specializes in 1031 Tax Exchanges
- Member, Dallas Builders Association
A strong community presence and corporate citizenship
- Studied at North Texas University and Southern Methodist University
- Member, Parkland Hospital Foundation Planned Giving Council
- Member, Ladies Polo Auxiliary of Texas
- Volunteer, The Family Place - an organization assisting and counseling battered and abused women and children