The Ideal Match for Individual Taste
The needs of today's home sellers are changing at a rapid pace, and Angela brings the knowledge and niche marketing tools to effectively target and locate qualified buyers.
Social media, cable commercials (she was the first Realtor in DFW to produce a commercial for cable advertising), the Internet and extensive personal networking in her community and industry - you name it, and Angela is there.
Add the fact that Angela is completely fluent in Italian having lived abroad and you have a top performing professional who is highly qualified and uniquely connected to achieve your real estate goals.
Angela's resources include:
In-depth knowledge of the diverse neighborhoods and lifestyles available in North Texas
- A native Dallasite and graduate of Ursuline Academy, Angela grew up in Dallas and is dedicated to helping others find and enjoy the right home, in the right community.
Specialized expertise as a member of the Luxury Marketing Council
- The council is composed of select top-management and leading marketers from major purveyors of luxury goods and services who target affluent customers throughout the U.S. and internationally.
A passion to provide knowledge to the real estate consumer
- Angela is a published author of four buyer information reports, distributed via her 800 phone number, fax, mail and email.
Extensive business and real estate affiliations
- Member, MetroTex, Texas and National Association of Realtors
- Member, Multiple Listing Service
- Member, Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee
- Past Board Member, Preservation Dallas
- Graduate, Leadership MetroTex
- Historic House Specialist
- (Enthusiastic and) Specializes in 1031 Tax Exchanges
- Member, Dallas Builders Association
A strong community presence and corporate citizenship
- Studied at North Texas University and Southern Methodist University
- Member, Parkland Hospital Foundation Planned Giving Council
- Member, Ladies Polo Auxiliary of Texas
- Volunteer, The Family Place - an organization assisting and counseling battered and abused women and children