Experienced, Connected, Committed
A seasoned professional with 20 years in the real estate industry, Cassandra is well prepared to assist her clients with the full range of real estate transaction activities from lot acquisition, contract negotiation, new home design and construction, financial option review, and closing walk-throughs.
Cassandra's experience and resources include:
Extensive sales and marketing expertise
- Twenty years experience in the real estate industry.
- Valuable knowledge of land/new construction contracts and construction coordination.
- Experience in use of social media to support and enhance marketing strategies.
Knowledge of DFW Neighborhoods
- Detailed knowledge of Ft. Worth, its neighborhoods, and its amenities.
- Extensive network of industry contacts to enhance each real estate transaction.
Commitment to customer service
- "What motivates me? Happy clients!" says Cassandra.
- "My goal is to provide a simple and enjoyable experience for my clients."
Industry training and education
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Attended Champions School of Real Estate, Coppell, Texas
- Attended Purvis Real Estate Training Institute (Virtual Campus)
- Professional pursuits in the local, state and national industry provide an extensive network of valuable contacts.
- To complete a real estate transaction when contractual time was of the essence, Cassandra once took a closing agent to a hospital room so that new parents could keep their favorable interest rate by completing their closing transaction on time. The phrase "Go the extra mile" is not just a phrase to Cassandra -- it is her client action plan!