Experienced, Committed, Connected
Combining 20+ years of real estate experience with his background in banking and business operations, Dan Cohn is well prepared to guide his clients through the often challenging maze of real estate transactions.
Enhancing his professional abilities with advanced technology skills, competitive marketing strategies, and an extensive network of contacts throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and the Southeast United States, Dan's expertise includes:
Extensive business and real estate experience
- 20+ years of real estate industry experience.
- Valuable experience in the banking industry prior to entering the real estate profession.
- Knowledge and experience in contracting for home renovation and remodeling services.
- Small business ownership and management.
Detailed knowledge of neighborhoods
- Well informed about the City of Dallas, its history, neighborhoods, and future projects.
Detailed knowledge of Dallas neighborhoods of East Dallas/Lakewood, Oak Lawn/Uptown, Park Cities, and Preston Hollow/North Dallas.
- Excellent knowledge of neighborhoods beyond Dallas in Plano, Richardson, Allen and other points north.
Highly acclaimed customer service
- Consistently acknowledged for excellent client-centered service by first-time buyers, growing families, empty nesters, relocating executives, and fellow Realtors.
Advanced industry training and education
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Historic Home Specialist
- Graduate of Louisiana State University
Industry and community connectivity
- Member: Metroplex Association of Realtors
- Member: Texas Association of Realtors
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: Preservation Dallas
- Member: Shalom Home (A Jewish relocation service)
- Board Member: Bryan Place Homeowner's Association
- Chairperson:Bryan Place Landscape Committee
- Member: Local synagogue