These are some of the characteristics that set Debra Barrett apart. Dedicated to excellence in customer service. Determined to take that extra step for clients. Where others see problems, Debra sees opportunities to harmonize people and homes.
Debra's resources and experience include:
- A unique perspective on real estate sales gained through years in the business as an agent, project manager, design consultant, and real estate investor. Debra understands that her clients' goals are her goals and is dedicated to achieving them.
- Experience remodeling numerous properties, transforming them from simple shelter into welcoming homes. Debra's vision helps clients realize their dreams.
- As a design and decorating consultant focusing on harmonizing people with their environments, Debra can help you-or your buyers-see the potential in virtually any home.
- Debra has exceptional problem-solving skills and the empathy to understand what clients want and need.
- As a Fort Worth native, Debra has personal insight on amenities including schools, parks and recreation, medical and childcard facilities, and employment opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and its many community and housing choices.
- Debra's ties to the community go deep and include service as a Trustee of the Recovery Resource Council of Tarrant County, on the Campfire Board, and numerous other volunteer activities.
Debra and her husband, a local attorney, writer, and former state representative, raised their children in Fort Worth. Now they're reveling in being grandparents.
Commitment to building lasting relationships, Debra doesn't just sell property, she maximizes potential and helps clients find harmony in their lives - matching the right person with the right home.