Offering award-winning service to client families...in two languages!
With more than 25 years of highly regarded real estate experience and acknowledged, award-winning service, Gloria is well prepared to offer her clients an exceptional level of support. And there is an added bonus - she can offer that support in fluent Spanish as well as English!
Gloria's successful career experiences have given her superior market knowledge and an impressive network of industry connections that enable her to skillfully meet the unique needs of her client families. Her expertise includes:
Extensive business and real estate experience
- 25+ years of service in the real estate industry.
- 17 years of real estate sales experience.
- More than 10 years experience as a Realty Specialist with the U. S. government.
- Honorable service as a Realty Specialist with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Afghanistan.
Detailed knowledge of Metroplex neighborhoods
- Well informed about Metroplex neighborhoods, their culture, and amenities.
- A long-time community member with a love for all kinds of houses.
- "I love our area homes," says, Gloria, "large, small, beautiful, historical, or new!"
Commitment to client service
- Caring by nature, Gloria notes, "I am willing to go the extra mile for my clients."
- "I enjoy meeting new people and their families."
Award-winning industry performance
- Star Achiever Award
- Platinum Award
- Diamond Circle Membership
Advanced industry training and education
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GR)I Designation
- Historic Home Specialist
Community connectivity / personal insight
- When Gloria is not giving her time to connecting families with homes, she enjoys spending time with her own family. She is proud to be the mother of two handsome adult sons and perhaps even more proud to be the grandmother of two very handsome grandsons. She takes great pleasure in reaching out and connecting with her community through involvement with family activities - of which there are many!