Putting knowledge, experience & energy to work in helping clients achieve their real estate dreams!
Kathy offers exceptional service to her client families based on 10+ years in the real estate profession, knowledge and involvement in the art world, and an entrepreneurial spirit that prompted her to found two Montessori schools in Ft. Worth. Her industry knowledge and career experiences are complemented by boundless energy and a penchant for hard work that have earned her a strong reputation for obtaining rewarding results for her clients.
Kathy offers her clients:
Extensive real estate and business experience
- Ten years of real estate industry experience.
- Valuable experience in small business start-up.
- Ten years experience in the art world that provides a creative eye for property details.
Detailed knowledge of neighborhoods
- Proud to be a resident of Ft. Worth for more than 30 years.
- Extensive knowledge of Ft. Worth neighborhoods, lifestyles, and amenities.
- "After raising a family here, I know every "niche" area!" says Kathy.
Commitment to client support
- Down Sizing
- Acknowledged for exemplary service by clients from market entry to luxury level.
- "I listen to my clients, and I promptly relay honest, relevant information", says Kathy.
- "Receiving calls from previous clients with a referral or a "we want to move!" are some of my most gratifying compliments.
- Top Producer for the Ft. Worth office.
- Supports: Cuisine for Healing
- Supports: North Texas Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Kathy is pleased for her clients to know that she is the mother of three, adult children who are all successful professionals - a teacher, an attorney, and an accountant. And she is equally proud of her three grandchildren who are following in their parents' footsteps!