Committed, Energized, and Organized
Kimberly Hudgins is a person who thrives on working in a high energy, fast-paced environment. This makes her very well suited for helping her clients work through the challenges presented by today's on-the-move real estate market.
Kimberly is committed to focusing her high-energy approach on strategically organizing the many details of each client's real estate transactions and then communicating those details to clients in a way that will ensure successful, stress-free transaction experiences.
Kimberly offers her clients:
Essential business resources
- Cutting-edge technology readily available to support client needs.
- A state-of-the-art office/conference environment accessible as needed
Proven communication and negotiation skills
- In-depth experience as a development associate (fund raising, event planning publicity)
- Strong business skills enhanced by home management for a family of four
- "I am a good listener, and I am great with details, " says Kimberly
Knowledge of neighborhoods
- A long-time resident of North Texas with excellent knowledge of neighborhoods and life styles
Industry training and education
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Volunteer: St. Mary's School
- Kimberly and her husband are the parents of two active, school-age boys. Kimberly has acquired a range of valuable business, management, and interpersonal skills that she is now pleased to use on behalf of her real estate clients.