Marilyn Richards & Andrea James
...A Family Team Focused on Your Family's Needs.
Sixteen years ago, Marilyn began her real estate career as a way to fill the void of daughter Andrea heading off to college. Now, the two combine their different strengths to provide fabulous service and expertise in every aspect of the home buying and selling process. This dynamic mother-daughter team not only brings the ability to deliver successful results, but they have the strong work ethic and inspiration of their own family bonds to ensure your move is a happy and smooth experience for everyone involved:
Exceptional real estate, business and technology experience
- A trained Realtor pairing professional business acumen with up-to-the-moment market knowledge.
- 28-year background in education as a high school, middle school and elementary school teacher.
- Tapped for expertise as a member of the Academic Council; Textbook Selection Committee; District Director UIL Events; and testing strategies curriculum development.
- The attributes of an educator to skillfully counsel and guide clients: communication; creativity; patience; humor; efficiency; compassion; and flexibility.
- Double the service and accountability through a partnership with daughter and top performing Realtor, Andrea James.
Detailed knowledge of the Dallas area market
- Based in Dallas and offering the unique perspective of a long-time resident who has lived and worked in this premier City.
- An understanding of each neighborhood, its amenities and attractions.
- The research capabilities to connect you with the right home, in the right community.
Community and industry connectivity
- Member, Greater MetroTex, Texas and National Association of Realtors.
- Involved wife of 35 years, mother to Andrea, son Reagan, and son-in-law Carl...who all dote on precious 1-year-old granddaughter, Bliss.
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Science Degree, Education