Mentored and inspired by the success of her father, who founded Gehan Homes in 1965, Maureen has established her own legacy in the Texas real estate industry. Well educated, highly experienced and deeply committed to excellence only begins to describe this top-performing professional who works for her clients with a powerhouse resume and entrepreneurial drive that ensures success in today's market. Maureen' resources and talent include:
Award-Winning Business and Real Estate Experience
- More than 31 years of experience in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate sales, construction, property management and finance.
- Strong negotiation skills backed by logical, solution-oriented strategies devoted to crafting win-win transactions for clients.
- CEO/Owner, Suburban Properties, LLC, 2005-2016.
- Invested in various Limited Partnerships including land and lot developments in Houston and Dallas; apartments and single-family development
- Executive Vice President/Owner, Gehan Homes/Gehan Investments, 1991-2005.
- Dallas 100 Award recipient as one of the fastest-growing, privately-held companies in the D/FW Metroplex
- Grew the business from 100 closings to over 1400 closings.
- Actively-involved in asset allocation, budgeting, HR, strategic planning and executive board decisions.
- Implemented growth plan by selling the entire commercial portfolio to GE Capital in 1998
- Asset Manager, Bonnet Resources/Bank One, 1990-1991
An Extensive Education
- MBA, Real Estate Finance, The University of North Texas. Graduated with Honors.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Southern Methodist University. Attended on full athletic scholarship (Swimming/Team Captain/All American).
And Deep Roots in the North Texas Community
- Board President - Christ the King School Parent Advisory Board
- Board Member - Dallas Women's Foundation, SMU Letterman's Club/Mustang Club
- Supported Causes - Ursuline Academy, UT Center for Brain Health, Jesuit College Prep, Planned Parenthood, Dallas Arboretum