With an eye for potential and a heart for service, Robin Phillips ensures that clients maximize their opportunities in today's market.
Inspired to excel in real estate by her own family in the industry, this driven businesswoman offers from vast resources and experience including:
- In-depth expertise in the Residential and Commercial markets of Grayson and Fannin Counties.
- Proven success serving relocation clients moving into or out of Texas, first time buyers, families with children and commercial investors.
- Interior design background to help buying clients see the possibilities of properties - and sellers make their homes stand out in a competitive market.
- Industry respect and connectivity as a Director of the Greater Texoma Association of Realtors®.
- Advanced training including the Graduate Realtors Institute, Certified Negotiation Expert, and Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource designations; Texas real estate salesperson license; and a degree in Interior Design from Baylor University.
- Proven negotiating skills that put clients in a position of strength.
- A strong work ethic and personal integrity...she's even negotiated the sale of one of her listings from her tent at a Boy Scout camp!
Deep roots and connections as an involved member of many organizations:
- Sherman Education Foundation
- Boy Scouts of America-Troop XV Committee Member
- Republican Women's PAC
- Sherman Preservation League
Robin and her husband have renovated their own turn-of-the century home, The Victorian Painted Lady
Empathy of a wife and mother who knows every member of the family must be happy in their new home and community.
GRI, CNE, SFR, Realtor®