"I love to serve and help others!"
Sharion offers her clients a compassionate heart committed to meeting their real estate needs. As a former flight attendant for a major airline, a real estate property manager, and a busy wife and mother of three active daughters (ages 14, 18, and 20), Sharion knows about commitment to a life and a lifestyle of service.
Sharion's resources include:
Extensive real estate and business experience
- Ten years experience in real estate property management.
- Twenty years experience in client support as a flight attendant for a major airline.
- An enthusiasm for and experience in refurbishing property--"making it come alive!"
Exceptional knowledge of Ft. Worth neighborhoods
- A life-long resident with deep roots in the Ft. Worth community.
- Well informed about the city's history, its neighborhoods, and its vibrant culture.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- "I love to serve and help others!" says Sharion.
- "My career experiences have taught me how to negotiate and make people happy."
- "My goal is to always do my best and have many, happy returning clients."
Advanced industry training and education
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Bachelor of Science, Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, Texas
Industry and community connectivity
- Member: Greater Ft. Worth Realtors Association
- Member: Texas Association of Realtors
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Board Member: McLean Middle School
- Board Member: Paschal High School
- Alumna Member: Pi Beta Phi
- Member: The Woman's Club of Ft. Worth
- Member: Travis Avenue Baptist Church