Your Best Asset in Fort Worth Real Estate.
TK has been calling Ft. Worth home for three generations... So when she met her husband in college and he was from Ft Worth, it only made sense for them to return to raise their family. TK blends her real estate expertise with priceless community insight to help clients achieve their real estate goals. Always listening to exactly what her clients want, TK guides every home buyer and seller through each step of the process with finesse and care to create a smooth, successful...and even enjoyable experience!
TK's resources include:
In-depth knowledge of the neighborhoods and lifestyles of the Fort Worth area
- While a stay-home mom, TK studied the local market and homes online as a hobby. As her three active boys grew, TK launched her real estate business and has served hundreds of satisfied families and individuals.
Proven home buying, marketing and selling skills
- TK ensures the most comprehensive expertise for every phase of the real estate transaction.
Superior customer service with advanced technology and negotiation abilities
- TK works with all of the right skills and expertise to provide clients the most competitive advantage in a market full of opportunity.
Community and industry connectivity
- Member, Greater Fort Worth, Texas and National Associations of Realtors
- Member, Fort Worth Christian Women's Club
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer/Participant, St. Jude Walk-a-Thon
- Involved wife and mother of three boys attending school in Fort Worth
Education & Honors
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Psychology, Sam Houston State University
- Paralegal Certification
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License